power cords with active shielding

Has anyone tried any power cords with active shielding?  I would appreciate any comparisons or opinions towards power cords with active shielding.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjames1969
@kijanki 

Thank you for that clarification.  I too got a Furman device, I got the isolation transformer, the P-2400 IT.  It basically removed the noise floor from the music in my system.  I am still getting the intermittent GSM signal in my system, that is why I am exploring power cables with better shielding.
James1969,  It is possible.  I had for few days CB like transmission loud voice coming thru pretty much everything at home - TV (turned off in stanby), speakerphone, radio.  I noticed every time the same unmarked car with many antennas passing by.  I suspect that his transmitter was out of whack.  FCC intervenes only when somebody complains.  Intensity of electromagnetic field drops in linear fashion with distance. When you are close it can be pretty strong.
@kijanki 

I have a police station down the street, and a fire station down one block from me.  So the public safety GSM band would probably be in high usage during the daytime (like what I experience now).  I'm up at early hours to enjoy my system (when the city is asleep) and there are no sirens to be heard.  The subway still comes and sometimes I hear the noise, we have cell phone service now down in the subway system.

I wonder if the FCC would listen to my case?
Post removed 
@jea48 

Not yet on wrapping the speaker cable.  I need to get more aluminum foil, then I will try that. 👍🏻🤓