Octave v70se OR v80se

Hello Everyone!
I recently bought the amazing Dynaudio Contour 20 speakers and am about to purchase the Octave int amp. I have listened to the v70se but have also heard great things about the v80se model (have not heard v80se in person). So far this is the best integrated amp I have heard in this price range!

My question is should I get the v70se WITH a black box and call it a day OR just get the v80se? The price difference between v70se and v80se is pretty significant.

I have a 20x25 foot room and I listen to all kinds of music. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
danimaz
@willemj
'It will sound cleaner because of hefty power output' 'Yamaha'? Your kidding right? 

I had the V110 and really like it, very musical and easily beat AR and CJ.  The V80SE is supposed to be better than the V110 plus it has the KT150's which to my ears are more musical than the KT120's.

Andreas is a honest and straight forward guy.  When I was checking out his Jubilee series, I asked him whether he would recommend the regular Jubilee series or Jubilee SE series and he told me that I didn't need the SE's power since my speakers were efficient.  He could have easily tried to sell me the more expensive Jubilee SE series but he did not.
Post removed 
danimaz, are you sure about V70SE, this looks too low ?
$9500 for V80SE is about the same as VAC Sigma integrated.