Octave v70se OR v80se

Hello Everyone!
I recently bought the amazing Dynaudio Contour 20 speakers and am about to purchase the Octave int amp. I have listened to the v70se but have also heard great things about the v80se model (have not heard v80se in person). So far this is the best integrated amp I have heard in this price range!

My question is should I get the v70se WITH a black box and call it a day OR just get the v80se? The price difference between v70se and v80se is pretty significant.

I have a 20x25 foot room and I listen to all kinds of music. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
danimaz
The V80Se almost doubles the power output from the v70’s 70 watts per channel. The S/N ratio and dynamic are nearly identical. If your speakers are efficient, then the V70 is a good option. If you feel the need to splurge, and don’t want to concern yourself about overdriving the V70 when playing really loud for extended periods, than the V80 would be the better choice IMO. 

My suggestion would be to get the top of the line and more powerful model. Dynaudio like power. I also read in another thread that Octave responds very well to tube rolling with NOS Telefunken and Siemens tubes. If that's what you are inclined to try later.
Thank you both for your responses. The thing is that I understand that v80se is twice as much in power, and that dynaudio like power... however is the price difference of almost 3500$ worth it or not to go with the v80se. That’s the question I have in mind which I am unable to get an answer to. Would the v80se sound 'significantly' better at 50% or higher volumes when matched with the Countor 20s? May be that 3500$ gap can be filled with a black box?