Most transparent power amp

Hi there,
i would love to hear what brand that you have experienced with transparent of sounding? The kind of transparent is similiar to solid state amp like Cello, Spectral, tube amp I would think is Counterpoint SA4.

128x128lawence_carpio
Nothing beats the speed of a good OTL. That's where transparency lives. You can always eq.
If you can hear a Lamm amp, any of them, they are very transparent.  I have the SET amp, and its very transparent,
Most transparent power amp

You’ll just get personal favourites asking this.

But if you want to do some of your own homework, you may get what you asked.

Pick an amp with low output impedance, with the lowest distortion without having to resort to high negative feedback, and one that is able to drive your speakers without becoming a tone control.
This should give you your best chance to your question. Pity there's no such thing as a passive poweramp, otherwise it would be your answer. 

Cheers George
awence_carpio
Wilson Audio Sasha break-in time ?
I take it from this speaker thread you started, you have the Sasha’s, then my last statement in the 3rd paragraph,
" and one that is able to drive your speakers without becoming a tone control." should be well considered.

BTW OTL’s and most tubes, even mosfets have no chance driving the Sasha’s without becoming a tone control, you need current at low impedance for these speakers for the amp to stay flat (transparent) across the frequency range.
https://www.stereophile.com/images/archivesart/710Wilfig1.jpg

Stereophile: " Sasha's plot of impedance magnitude and electrical phase (fig.1) reveals the speaker to be a demanding load for the partnering amplifier to drive. Not only does the impedance drop below 4 ohms for most of the lower midrange and upper bass, with a minimum value of 2 ohms at 86Hz, but there is also an amplifier-unfriendly combination of 3 ohms and –43° phase angle at 61Hz."

Cheers George