Audiophiles should learn from people who created audio

The post linked below should be a mandatory reading for all those audiophiles who spend obscene amounts of money on wires. Can such audiophiles handle the truth?

http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm

defiantboomerang
@geoffkait

The discussion degenerated, true. Mostly because the moderator keeps censoring my posts and prevents constructive debate. I am disappointed.
defiantboomerang.....fair question...but you didn't answer mine....i am a MCL Duke University grad with a degree in Health Science and a  post grad degree as a Physician Assistant, practicing as the latter for ~42 years.I haven't heard a system i would trade for mine. Audio cables do not have to be expensive to significantly improve the sound of a system but in my 30+ years of experience the more expensive the cable,in a resolving system, the more improvement/change you will hear. I do not adhere to the 'full loom' of the same manufacturer theory as the best way to get the best sound as i have tried that on many occasions with very expensive cables.
@calloway 

Thank you. Glad to answer your question. 

Well, I have more than one system. One is a quad va-one + a PC + Quad S1 speakers. 

The other s Benchmark DAC2+ Benchmark power amp + Focal Sopra 1. 

Another one one is a cheap tube cube amp and ELAC Debut 5 speakers. 

Another is a TEAC 501 integrates amplifier + wharfedale diamond 10.1

All stock cables, of course. Never paid a dime for audiophile cables and never will. 
@willemj 

Well, most of it is decent, some is excellent.

The tube cube amp is used for measurements and testing. It is surprisingly bad, but you can learn a lot if you look at the signal on a scope. I mean, it is really bad. The THD is around 10% for low frequencies, it rolls off above 10kHz, the signal is extremely dirty -- contaminated by the switching power supply etc. But you can learn a lot by measuring this thing.