Anyone hear of KEVEK speakers?

What I know so far is that they were manufactured in Carlsbad, CA by Kevek Speaker Technology in the late 80's and they use Vifa components.
Any other info would be appreciated.
len7
You already know more about them than I do. I owned a pair for awhile and sold them to a friend who still uses them. Absolute sleepers, they used to make me go home and wonder why I ever sold them. Good looking too.
Rusty
I have a pair of ES-12's. They do use Vifa speaker components. 12" woofer, 6.5" mid bass and a 3/4" dome tweeter. Kind of look like small Magnepans. I bought these in the late 80's. I think the company went out of business sometime around 1990/1991. I too could not find anymore info about them. Agree with Bryceeboy, good looking units and still sound great in the second system.
YES!! I loved these speakers. I used to have a set of 6.5's in my doors that had a GREAT bottom end fill for my system. Handled a buttload of power too. Ohhh how I wish I still had em. I lived in Carlsbad and knew this guy who had a little Stereo shop in Encinitas. It was where I went for all my parts. Got my original HiFonics Gemini there.