Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Panels are a lot more forgiving to a room, yeah?  At least that's what I heard, so I don't really know. 
Post removed 
@james_w514 That probably about sums it up for me. I know you've had a lot of experience with panels. And also with the DI's with lots of quality upstream gear auditions. 

To each their own. I'm sure I could've gone the solid state route and been satisfied but I just got a thing for these damn tubes. Lol. 

Funny thing about this experience is I've had the ML's in my dedicated, sound treated HT room for over 4 years. My new house doesn't have enough space for an HT room. So I sold all my HT gear and wasn't even going to try the ML's on the 508 until a few friends that were over talked me into it. (the ML's haven't been picked up yet by another friend) 

So it all actually happened by chance. 

@stfoth - "Probably going to go with monitors.......looks like the monitors use different tweeters and have different specs from the Double-Impact surround speakers. Curious whether anyone has considered the differences or considered the surrounds as main monitors with tubes."

Good question! I own the Impact Monitors but didn’t consider the DI surrounds. Looks like they have a higher sensitivity. That may be helpful if you want to run lower powered amps. I can tell you the Impact Monitors have been getting rave "first impression" reviews from RMAF. (Go to the Impact Monitor thread to see my compilation of the reviews https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/tekton-impact-monitors/post?postid=1470434#1470434) I use a REL powered sub with mine and am very satisfied with the lower mids and bass. At their price, the Impact Monitors are very hard to beat.
Hi all. I am not 100% sure this is the place for this question. 

I have a somewhat difficult room in that it is a shared living room with less than ideal conditions and my speakers need to be placed rather close to the back and side wall. 

I have been searching and searching and searching for speakers. I love what I read about the DI and DI SE and wondering if these are worth looking in to further with my constraints. I wish I could preview them and listen to them, but since I can not. It seems like I need some advice from a much more expert knowledgable source. 

Thanks all!