New Yggdrasil - First (and second) Impressions

Okay, so I’ve finally (on order over 2 months) received my Schiit Yggdrasil. The unit arrived in exactly perfect condition (i.e. well packaged).

Upon first (and second) listening through all sources/inputs, I would need a stethoscope to discern any difference among my current components and connectivity. I also cannot detect any difference using the phase inversion button.

I suppose the aforementioned is a testament to how good my current system (before/without Yggy) already sounds. :)

I can easily A-B test because the Yggy is hooked in via balanced and my other components are also hooked directly to amp via RCA or USB.

Also, obviously I have NOT let the unit "burn in" for days because I just got it, however, it has come to full operational temperature after being powered on continuously over 24 hours.

System configuration: (Yggdrasil > XLR > Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amplifier > Golden Ear Triton Reference speakers )
all cables blue jeans cables "best" offering

Emotiva ERC-3 CD player > AES/EBU > Yggdrasil
Oppo UDP-205 blue ray player > coax > Yggdrasil
Samsung SMT-C5320 cable box > optical > Yggdrasil
Gateway NV79 Windows 10 64-bit computer > USB > Yggdrasil

I’ll be patient, but if there are any suggestions to "try" in order to hear *some* audible difference, that would be great. Appreciate any feedback you have.

Thanks.
128x128gdhal
@chayro

The "buzz" in this case specifically has to do with the fact that the Yggy is mulitbit R2R ladder technology, whereas the other DACs I have are all delta-sigma. Further, the buzz is such that it leads one to believe mulitbit is "audibly better". And that would be in addition to the purportedly "better" analog stage and implementation of said DAC in the Yggy, relative to the Oppo.
Your plight is similar to anyone who buys a component based on a purported technical superiority.  It doesn't always work, as you see.  I'm not the one saying there is no difference between the Oppo and Schitt - you are.  The only way to judge a component is to listen, which is exactly what you're doing now.  Hopefully, you can return the Schitt if it doesn't live up to expectations.  Best of luck.  
I'm not the one saying there is no difference between the Oppo and Schitt - you are.

@chayro 

Not true.

What I'm reporting is that I do not *hear* a difference.

By virtue of this thread, I have sought the input of others to provide opinions and facts as to what I could or should do to hear an audible difference (and with the assumption my ears and other audio gear are capable).

You don't hear a difference and and you're asking others what you should be hearing.  OK, I understand perfectly.  Thank you. 
You don't hear a difference and and you're asking others what you should be hearing. OK, I understand perfectly. Thank you.

@chayro 

You "play" with words, however, incorrectly once again.