It's European invasion

Gryphon, Ypsilon, Lansche, Kharma, Focal, Jadis, Mastersound, Swiss electronics etc. At the highest or close to it level they are overtaking big time. Yes, there are still competitive American brands, but it appears that Europeans are gaining more and more ground. With the help of Japanese - TechDas, Technics, Wavac, Kondo Japan, others.
What is going on, I wonder ?
inna
Albert Einstein foresaw gravitational waves a hundred years ago, actually he reinvented the whole physics. It has always been brave and fearless individuals who change the world, not ideologies no isms whatsoever.
And they are here with us today. I have been lucky as I met one nine years back and purchased from him an audio equipment that was totally beyond my understanding at the time. He is a humble man living in England. My other equimpment is made by another humble man, he lives in Finland. And my monitors are made in Finland in 1991, today a highly esteemed brand originally since late 70´s as very little company. Yes indeed, it´s been European culture here and we are enjoying the fruits of it, more than before. However, my best cartridges are over thirty years old, the other from the US, the other from Japan. So certain vintage Hi-FI is unbeaten but at the same time you gotta be openminded to seek new things, new worlds and your efforts will be rewarded. Best of luck to all.
Post removed 
I see very little motivation for anything except making money, but even that stinks with some kind of begging tone, whether humble or aggressive or deceptive - doesn't matter - it's all begging.
All the European brands have existed for years. It's just accessibility. The World has become a global village. There are plenty of modest European brands with modest prices... It's a common thing that prices of US products  start where European end..

Harold-not-the-barrel
Albert Einstein foresaw gravitational waves a hundred years ago, actually he reinvented the whole physics. It has always been brave and fearless individuals who change the world, not ideologies no isms whatsoever.

What Einstein didn’t foresee was that black holes would produce gravitational waves. Einstein was not (rpt not) on board the whole black hole train. But it was the merger of two black holes that produced the gravitational waves detected by LIGO in 2015. The Golden Age of black holes, when most of black hole theory was conceived, was in the 60s - after Einstein had passed away. Wheeler, Thorne, Hawking, et al. Mostly US, you know, MIT, Princeton, Caltech, the usual suspects. Actually, Einstein missed the boat on quantum mechanics, too. He was not (rpt not) a big fan. 😛