Magico S5 vs KEF Blade 2 vs TAD Evo One vs YG Kipod II Sig w/pwr bass

Opinions please. All are Used and are the same very good price but The Y&G are $4000 less which is nice.

KEF Blade 2

TAD Evolution One

Y&G Kipod II Signature w/Pwr Bass module

Magico S5

Would love your thoughts any thoughts on any please! Being all used and in good shape these are all within $500 of each other used price but Y&G and those had highest list but know to be good used deals because they are pretty serious speakers.

I think as far as used speakers in the great value - now less than 1/2 price but still new enough to provide great performance these are some different but pretty serious speakers. Please any and all feedback totally welcomed and is super helpful 

Source: Bricasti M1SE DAC 

Preamp: Parasound JC2 Pre

Amp: Pass Labs X350.5 Amp

IC: Darwin TRUTH Balanced

SC: HiDiamond D8 w/Furutech

PC: HiDiammond P3 (7)

AC: HiDiamond HDX2 

Transport: microRendu 1.4 and full suite of UpTone Audio Premium Power Supplies (2)x LPS-1 and (1) JS-2 LPS - (2) Regens - ISO and Amber and custom Canare DC cables for all / Tellarium Q Black Diamond USB cable and Curious Regen Link

Room is 12 x 23 w/Cathedral Ceilings - 15 Foot a peak 

Music: Assorted Music no metal or loud hard rock anymore really - not much Large Scale classical either but everything else.

Likes: Transparency- Delicate-linear-Dynamic-Fast - high resolution-microscope but not sterile not etched or lifeless - I know there is a fine Line here but I'm looking to walk it and come out on the right side - but real see through into the music - transparent to the source because I love my DAC - there more everything else sound more like my DAC the closer I'm getting to where I want to go as close as possible - image and sound stage lover - tight bass - hate flab - like speed and transparency as my selection choices might speak to

Coming from: Rethm Saadhana V3 speakers which I love and are incredible but want to try something else. 

Love any feedback about matching or equipment matching or one or multiple of these - what you heard at shows or whatever. Love more Info on these.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
HELP !!!!!!!!!!! 

Magico owners, fans or anyone that can help? 

I am told Magico can be super revealing of a problem or weakness upstream which is fine is that is what it is and when you know the weakness???

I am so bummed out!

Shoukd say super bummed - got my Magico S5 set up and I mean everyone says how incredible they are -

I mean I don't think any of these are big time bottlenecks or weakness causing system sound problems being exposed by Magico or are they??? 

I have a first rate source - Bricasti M1SE - first rate amp - Pass Labs X350.5 which is known to be a pretty warm amp - HiDiamond D8 Speaker Cables which are not Nordost Oden but are very nice copper cables that cook over and over to get all impurities out of when they manufacture the cable and are quite compitant, Verestarr Grand Illusion Signature IC's which are also very nice and even a bit warm and these Magico's are burning a whole right through my head like a lazier beam.

I've been setting them up and measuring and tweaking and they are giving me a royal head ache now?

How can this be? I spent a ton of money and time and was so looking forward to these?

These are top rate speakers? They make me want to buy a Cary preamp an old school CJ tube amp and get Cardas Golden Cross Cable Full Loom? Which I can't do and I'm sure would sound like crap?

Even my non audiophile wife said these don't sound as nice as your other speakers - how come? Msybe she sensed it from me but I'm like - really ?? 

Any advice? Maybe my brain needs to adjust but there is going to be some serious adjustment- my last speakers were total opposite of laid back - they were ultra revealing but I wasn't expecting this?

Bummed to the extream but also hoping a tube pre and maybe a cable change can get these to settle down?? Maybe need to be driven a while also? Just back from Magico and had some service so maybe some new parts or something needs to break in??

I ran them low volume 24 hours before any critical listening if you can call it that? I need to do something and change something just not sure where the heck to start ??? 

Anything with a berryllium tweeter is going to be touchy in the highs.  What kind of power conditioning do you have?  What room treatment?
I have no room treatments - my room is decent size though / 24x15 set up on long wall with 16 foot to the peak cathedral ceilings - you can click on my member id and see my room with old speakers - tons of room on both sides of speakers and side walls and plenty behind them also. I'm thinking my pure silver IC might be the culprit - I plug my Pass Labs X350.5 straight into the wall - that's what Nelson says is best / for everything else I use the decent HiDiamond HDX2 which uses good parts and good copper cable - same as my speaker cable - my power cable is one of those super open ones also the Veretar Grand Illusion II / so thinking the Verestarr cables might be a bit much but not sure / pricy trial and error process here that's why I'm asking for help! Thanks !!! 
You need a quality power conditioner like the Shunyata Denali and room treatments.

From Soundstage's review:

But those tracks, and others, showed me that I had to be a little careful with the S5’s extreme highs. Like the mids, they were exceedingly clear, but they were also designed to be neutral -- there was no subtle rolloff in the highest frequencies, as there was with the V2, which was a tad polite up top. As a result, the S5 sounded quite lively on top, even a little hot, depending on the recording. This wasn’t a problem in my room, which is very large, and has a carpeted floor that absorbs some of the highs. What I experienced with the S5s, even when listening on the tweeter axes, was a clean, thoroughly extended top end not at all unlike the XO Cericas’, which was also prominent. In a room more reflective than mine, the S5’s lively top end might have to be compensated for with speaker placement (less toe-in, meaning listening farther off the tweeter axis), and/or
absorptive materials.
"Anything with a berryllium tweeter is going to be touchy in the highs."

No such issues with my Revel Salon 2s.