I’d appreciate opinions from RMAF 2017 Show attendees on the Elac Adante AF61

Hello all:

I didn’t have the opportunity to attend RMAF 2017 this year and I am very interested in the new Elac Adante AF-61 floor standing loudspeakers.  Of course I’ll find a means to audition before purchase but I did watch/listen to a couple of 4-5 minute internet show coverage videos. Allowing for poor audio quality of the show coverage videos, they sounded a bit strident or metallic in their upper mids and treble registers. Opinions would be very much appreciated. Thanks so much!

normie57
normie, The mixed results are why I said you should try to audition them. This was my third year attending and I am sometime surprised by the highly regarded components I just don't care for. Audition everything. In that price range my favorite speakers at the show were the Ryan Speakers. I do not own them and this was the first time I had a chance to hear them. Both rooms that were using them were outstanding. One had floorstanding and the other a pair of bookshelfs.
I heard the Elac's. Nonoise mentioned them in the last show he attended and so I wanted to make sure I got a listen. Extremely good sound I thought.  Probably in the top 10% of everything that was at the RMAF for me. My preferences are for natural timbre and harmonic structure of the recorded music to make it seem pleasantly real.  Individual instruments need to be as realistic as reasonably possible and all instruments need to fit realistically together dynamically as reasonably possible(proper harmonic envelope in relation to each other).  Definitely no errors of addition for me, so I like the smallest amounts of anything that doesn't fit well.  That being said these are show conditions. That means other peoples music, different room, ancillaries, different ears. I would definitely try to get an audition and go from there. 
Thanks to all for your kind responses and opinions. The consensus seems to be well worth an audition. Many US dealers are still waiting on their demos but I will audition as soon as possible.

Post removed 
They were the best sounding speaker at the show. My reference is Quad 57's restored by Electrostatic Solutions, TAD Ref1, Rogers LS3/5A and OMA Mini's.