Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@Hfaddict - Thanks for the feedback on your DIs and showing us your system. Excellent pictures!! Since you have a JL Audio sub available I would at least try it - stick it in the corner where that plant is? :-)  I run a REL sub with my Impact Monitors and it doesn't take away from the magic of the Tekton tweeter array as far as I can tell.  

@corelli  @sbayne  I may try a sub in the future.  Sounds silly but I just find it hard to justify the use of the a sub when the speakers are so large to start with.  It's not the most sane rationale I know...

Speaking of sanity or not, I ran an SVS SB 13 Ultra with my Spatial M3's and thought it integrated very well.  As did another owner of Spatial M3's when he was over for a listening night.  Open baffle vs boxed sub bass, how dare I.  Lol

@wig  Just chatted with the wife on having drapes on the sliding doors.  She's good with it.  As most of us know, it's mostly a balancing act between what we want and the WAF.  Unless it's a dedicated room.

I'm already so impressed with this amp.  And what a beast.  I do now get a touch of hum through the speakers.  It's so minimal that I'm not even going to play with the hum adjustment.  But these are quite efficient speakers.  I probably missed it but what did you replace your LM 508 with?    

Funny here!!!! WAF,  " wow, they... are.... kind of... well... large...ummm.  
Then later that evening James Taylor Live double CD is playing and it is so real and engaging that she was tearing up. Next day, " we need to make these blend in.... !!! She loves them!!!

Off topic,
Mark Feldman ' What Exit' on the DI's is out of this world good. 
: ) or is it just me?