Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
hfaddict,
I get tons and tons of bass, on the verge of too much. Always recording dependent of course. Rock is usually too compressed to get a lot of bass out. Live recordings are simply amazing, stunning, and the bass rocks it. I have found that sitting in the sweet spot that the bass is perfect, outside of that it is ok, unless the volume is pumped. Cabling and fuses can make a difference there as well. Thank you for your informative post! 
@charles1dad  - Here's the rub: I didn't mention the cost of the Linn in my original post, only it's features. You, and others, brought price into the conversation, which is cool, but as the conversation morphed it became apparent to me that we were no longer talking about SQ, alone, but SQ+$$$. That's cool, too. 

Me, like everybody else who doesn't consider dollars to be a status symbol, would much rather take the less expensive item that sounds great over the more expensive item that also sounds great. Yet, even though I didn't imagine this conversation would turn into money, I played along under the premise that yes, sometimes the better product does come at a premium, even though you saved a ton of money on all of the other products in your system.

It's the nature of this thread, though, isn't it? If I agree with everyone (which I have) that the DIs kill much more expensive speakers, everybody gives me a pat on the back. If, on the other hand, I suggest that a piece of upstream gear that costs more is better than one that costs less, the reaction is, "Whoah, okay, let's examine this. It goes against the premise of this thread." I didn't mention money, nonetheless, it came up, which tells me that this has become more agenda driven over the openness to why one person chose the Linn over the Lyngdorf. My choice had nothing to do with cash, and it still doesn't (at least to me). Even the DIs have little to do with money. The cost of the DIs is merely a boon. Since my pockets are not deep, of course I'm thrilled over the DI's price, yet I want performance, first, so if the DIs had come in at $7500 a pair, I wouldn't balk at them. Would you?

Wait, do you own the DIs? 

It's true, there are a lot of hi-fi items priced too high. I tried to save money by going with Geico in 15 minutes or less. It just didn't take hold. I'll leave it at that. 

Thanks @greg22lz I think you are onto something there that maybe I couldn’t quite put into the right context.

As I mentioned if the recording has good bass on it, the DI’s truly do a great job and I am more than satisfied with them. But as you say, on more compressed music is where they don’t do the recording any favors in the lower frequency department whereas my other speakers artificially or not seemed to "warm" up those frequencies.

Probably just a trait of the DI’s being so transparent to the "source".

And agreed, cables and interconnects will only help!
Hfaddict,
one more detail, looking at the pix you posted, try moving them away from the back wall further. Air mass movenment!
Greg
@greg22lz  Interesting!  I will have to try that.  I did move them closer to the wall to try to maximize bass reinforcement but I haven't pulled them out any more than 2 feet.  Worth a try and it will benefit the overall sound stage as well.  Unfortunately I can't post my findings for a week and a half as I'm working out of town. 

And one other "tweak" that is worth a shot is my amp taps.  I've only just tried the 4 ohms, not the 8 or 16.  I'm not convinced that would help anything but it's free.  :)