Are future improvements in Amp/PreAmps slowing to a crawl?

don_c55
Wow. Morphic fields!

I cant believe how these threads just go completely into fantasy land. It seems like some Audiogoners are just intent on obfuscation.

Early on I point out that Benchmark has produced the worlds best performing (as measured) power amplifier (ABH2) and there is no interest.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/benchmark-media-systems-ahb2-power-amplifier-measurements

Quote "Benchmark Media Systems' AHB2 is an extraordinary amplifier. Not only does its performance lie at the limits of what is possible for me to reliably test, it packs high power into a very small package, especially when used in bridged-mono mode. It is truly a high-resolution amplifier".—John Atkinson

Is there anyone on Audiogon actually interested in high fidelity or is everyone just fixated on making up completely imaginary pseudoscience nonsense?

toddverrone
Yeah man, sorry, as far as a testable scientific theory, m fields are out.

What did I just say? They’re testable. I just said they already had a contest. You know, con-test. And on the panel was David Bohm, super duper theoretical physicist. Besides, your humble scribe is a super tester. I’ve tested billion dollar comm systems. I’ve tested Morphic fields, too. You can trust me. They’re testable. And I’ve been testing them as long as almost anyone. I’m not hot dogging you. 🌭
shadorne wrote,

"Is there anyone on Audiogon actually interested in high fidelity or is everyone just fixated on making up completely imaginary pseudoscience nonsense?"

Wasn’t it Einstein in his later years who said, "I wish I had spent more time on metaphysics than I did on Physics."? 
Post removed 
Shadorne
yep
and that stuff they call music also

have you heard that Benchmark amp ?