The longest you have owned any gear?

Not counting accessories such as a Zerostat which I bought eons ago, the one piece of equipment I own which I've had the longest is my turntable- 19 years now. 

What's been your experience? 
128x128zavato

longest of current gear;

Studer A-820 RTR Master Recorder--10 years.

King-Cello tape repro output electronics--9 years

gear where i have simply upgraded to the newer version;

darTZeel NHB-18NS preamp-12 years (2005-2016-1st version, 2016-2017-2nd version)

gear i stepped up one model in the same brand line up;

darTZeel amps-13 years (108 stereo 04’-12’-----> 458 monos--12’-17’)

Evolution Acoustics Speakers-12 years (MM3 05’-12’-----> MM7 12’-17’)

so really for over a decade my system has had the same sonic viewpoint.

teo_audio,

I do not think of it as old, but it is the longest. Just overhauled last year by a longtime Linn tech. LP 12/ 29yrs.

Plays the Tune
My whole system practically. Twenty five years ago I stopped with Mark Levinson 20.6's and the 23.5, the CAT SL-1 preamp and the Theil 3.6's all wired up with MIT Reference cables. The only thing new is the digital front end (Aurender N100H and Schitt Yggy dac) as they are the only components that significantly improved digital playback in comparison to yesterday's state of the art transport/dac combos regardless of price. But for the rest of my system, over the last twenty five years I have not heard any amplification that would make me retire the Levisons and CAT nor any box speakers that are significantly better than the Thiels, with the exception of the Magico S5. But not for forty grand; maybe a used pair in the future.
Rega Planar 3 - about 24 years
Nakamichi BX-125 - about 23 years

My electronics and speakers seem to come and go every few years especially if its not tube gear.  The longest I had any 1 system intact was about 5 years (McIntosh MC225, Music Reference RM5 mk II preamp, Pioneer TX9800 tuner, ProAc Studio 1 speakers + above listed gear)
lpretiring - interesting post.  I listened to the Spendor SP1's against the ProAc Studio 1's for several hours, both were selling for $700 at the time.  Was a very hard choice to make as they both sounded so good.  I ended up taking the smaller ProAc's, but remember not being sure if they were actually any better than the Spendors.