Graphene in fuses and cost

Synergistic research is using a  technology thst is finally cost effective in their fuses very little is used and see the pricing    https://www.graphene4u.com/product-page/graphene-5-10-layer-powder-1gr       Synergistic with all the hype and Millions of dc Tesla volts 
$150 for s fuse is well over $100+ profit for someone. Hopefully the competition will start using 
In the mean time the Hifi tuning Supreme are a big step up over stock fuses for s fraction of the Synergistic cost. The price should have been no higher ,maybe lower .
But Synergistic is built on Hype and  half truths built up information PT Barnum would be proud  !!
The link prove the cost it has come way down and Graphene prices are dropping  as more
People  are now using Grapine from Semiconductors to capacitors  now fuses and  many other 
Things . Nicola Tesla would be totally pissed off his vision of free electricity now using his Tesla 
Coil as a selling tool .  Be a smart buyer  !!
128x128audioman58
Many systems have at least 10 fuses? Shazam! I did not know that. 🙄

I think the best advice I can give perhaps is if you can't afford aftermarket fuses don't buy them. Tip for the financially strapped: even stock off-the-shelf fuses are directional so you might be able to squeeze a little more out of your system by reversing them one at a time. What are the odds? Sorry about that if you have 10 or more fuses. 😛

Sometimes it is not just the money aspect of it but like most Audiophiles 
Justifying the cost. Or just  a matter of principle when I feel as Many Audiophiles do Adding 25% to a new fuse cost from previius model, when it already has at minimum 4x + mark up Built into the cost.   If you are looking at this from a sellers stand point Then  nothing more to be said. 
My system takes 32 fuses,that has to be close for a record. Really sucks actually. 20 just in my 2 amps.     
Wow! That’s gotta be a real pain to determine directionality. 😩

Pop quiz! Hurray! 😀 Why is the new Synergistic Research Blue Fuse blue?

We know why the SR Black Fuse is black. I'm not sure we know why their Red Fuse is red. But here's a multiple choice quiz, why are SR Blue Fuses blue?

a. They're sad. Well, kind of blue, anyway.

b. The Graphene turns blue when it's hit with a millions volts.

c. The Graphene turns blue from the new Cryo treatment they're subjected to. You'd turn blue, too. 

d. They use blueberry paste inside for vibration control.