Greatest Rock Drummers

Given the subject line many names come to mind such as  Ginger Baker, Keith Moon, Phil Collins and Carl Palmer but, is Neil Peart the greatest rock drummer of all time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSToKcbWz1k
128x128falconquest
Among the old guys, Charlie Watts deserves more attention.  The Stones secret ingredient was Charlie's rock-solid snare.  And one of the coolest dudes ever.

Among current drummers, one of the most interesting and imaginative is Bryan Devendorf with The National.  Often sounds like he's playing one song while the band is playing another.  Gives life to, and propels, the music, like a good drummer should.
Guess what... two lps I have set out for my enjoyment are..

Little Village "S/T"
Bill Frisell  "Good Dog, Happy Man"

both have Jim Keltner as drummer!

Ringo? Phil Collins? Travis Barker?  Wow. This is Earth calling - try William Benjamin, Richard Allen, Alan White, Billy Cobham, Mike Portnoy, Danny Carrey
I will have to respectfully disagree about Alan White. I believe that Yes made a huge mistake when they brought him on board after Bill Bruford left. Very disappointing in recorded material as well as live performances. 
Great suggestions from all. Interesting to compare styles.

Mitch and Jimi are really just jamming. Using typical call and response type comping.

Bonham and Jimmy often worked together very carefully to make something really artistic and complementary. (Of course they often did Call and Response too with Plant leading as this is a key aspect of Blues - Black Dog being a great example)

Both are amazing drummers.

I do think the greatest Rock Drummers work carefully with the other musicians to make the song greater than just a sum of individual talent. Creating a tightly knit piece that locks together.

I don’t really enjoy a lot of modern jazz because of the individual jamming (comping). However I do enjoy traditional big band stuff. I believe it is actually harder to carefully craft a simple piece like Queen often did - where everything fits tightly together.

Jamming is often a display of great individual talent but it is not planned and carefully constructed where the whole combination is greater than the individual talent...