Specific Pre-Amp advice

I would really like to get some help from the Forum. Late 2017 early 2018 I am getting a new pre-amp. My options to hear gear are low (common issue). Probably be buying blind which I have done in the past in conjunction with research. Here is the run down. 

Budget: 2500 possibly pushed to 3k. Looking for used gear (pretty much ruling out new).

1. I am leaning heavily toward a tube pre.
2. I would like a remote but its not a deal breaker if it gets me better SQ
3. Line stage only. Don't really need a phono stage as I have a stand alone
4. It needs to be active. 
5. Feeding SS amp with 100k input impedance 
6. Primary used with Vinyl front end. Would like it to handle three sources. (Radio, Dac/CD and Input for TT)
7. 2 channel only no pass through needed or wanted. 
8. Single Ended RCA Connection. My amp does not have true balance connections 

Current System 

VPI Prime 
SS Aida Cart
MS Nova Phomoma 
Exposure 17
Exposure Dual Reg 4
Vienna Acoustic Mozart Grands 

I am looking to get more resolution. A more liquid sound. Bigger soundstage and get more of the recording space into my room. 

My preference is for an open/transparent neutral sound slightly tipped to the warm side in the highs. Slight roll off maybe. I like a fast quick musical sound with tight quick bass. Not looking for tube romance or rounded bass. I absolutely would like to stay away from bright sounding gear. Also super etched is not to my thing. I fall in the musicality camp. 

Any suggestions that would help me achieve this sound would be appreciated. These qualities defiantly take system matching into account. Pretty happy right now but I think I can do better.

darkstar1
foes

Buying blind is not a mistake. I can attest to that. I got my last wife "blind" from Russian. She wasn't blind so no need to feel sorry for her. But I went to a Russian website and paid $$$$ for her, no blow up for me. So no mistake there. Actually she was my next to the last wife I had. Sometimes I get confused about them. 

Darkstar

didn't mean to scare you with that last post, although after reading that just now I think it might be time to check in for treatments or get back on my medication. 

Just curious what are you thinking. I must tell you that as a dealer, seems like years ago, I was  totally smitten with the Ultraverve. It bested my sophia-electric LA 150 easily as well as my Art Audio. This is such a bargain I can't even begin to describe it. 

Best
Jim
Well I did a ton of research.....

A lot of the pre-amps mentioned here were definitely on my list. I started at looking at having my Exposure amp re -done with new caps and transistors

And actually I was also very torn about the Ultraverse. I was interested in the Don Sach preamps as well. 

Then I got a real good offer for VPI HW-17 record cleaner. Like a price I would never see again and no shipping. I was not thrilled about buying a record cleaner but I knew that it was something I really really needed so I jumped on it. 

Then I got sucked into a reel to reel project and now have a Pioneer 707 and Crown 700 sitting in my living room.

Then the Fiancee landed a very good job and off to New York we go. Getting Married next May. So things have been crazy and I don't see myself moving into a new preamp till after the wedding and the move. 

Crazy turn of events but I still catch myself wanting to research but I am thinking in New York I will be able to listen to more gear than I had ever before.
Well I was going to recommend a really good upgrade which is to get your ears professionally cleaned. Considering the unexpected turn of events and with considerable knowledge of this situation I would strongly recommend never cleaning your ears. Ever. Your marriage will benefit significantly. 

Just kidding. Congratualtions. 
darkstar crashes
pouring its light into ashes

now sub money for light and reel2reel+LPcleaner+marriage for ashes...