Craigslist transaction went south...

Hello,
Hope everyone is doing great. I have a situation here and I am hoping you guys can help. 
I have sold a home theater receiver to someone. We met at gas station and everything went fine. It happend on Sep 4th.  Today (Sep 15th)  i got a text from the same guy saying he just installed and the receiver is not working. He is going to take legal action against me. it was working receiver and i never had any problems with it. I don't know what to do now. . I am legal immigrant and working on visa.  Please advise.
Here is my ebay profile:  https://www.ebay.com/usr/manizthegreat

128x128manizkrishnan
Post removed 
I don't have a bill of sale. Even it he brings his broken one, I am going to give his money back as Dave and Rich said  "It Is not worth the hassle." 
Sorry to hear of your bad experience. I have not used CL much for 'gear'..but mostly old furniture, vacuum cleaners, etc. 
But did sell 2 older but well working TVs with no hassles at all.

Funny thing about CL the safest deals usually involve the most money, cars & trucks. In most cases once they agree to buy the car, you can do title changes and money transfers inside your local bank in front of witnesses. 

You do have more protection selling on ebay. You can even click the square that says, "Local Delivery Accepted". That's where I sell most of my cheaper electronics. You do have to deal with fees, etc. but if you plan well can do well.  I've purchased some nice things too. Of course, Audiogon and US Audio Mart are other options with low overheads. 
Cash and carry. Good for you! this guy (tire kicker) needs to realize these things are sold as is no warranty and for $120 good luck finding a lawyer for less than a $1000 too take up his lost cause! You did the right thing collecting the money and not letting him pay with a CC or Paypal. He has no leg to stand on!  I would not loose any sleep over this "wanna try it and return it guy" Heck with that!
What really made me angry was he started with taking legal action. He could have just told the receiver is not working and I would have given his money back no question asked.