Incredible deal on incredible amp

Ive had my BAT REXII power amp for sale for over a month on Agon with only a small amount of interest.  Ive lowered the price a couple of times.  I am having a hard time understanding the lack of interest, especially at the current price.  The only reason i am selling is I bought active speakers (ATC SCM50A) so no longer need a stand alone amp.  Otherwise,  it would have been my amp for life.  Any suggestions to make this more attractive for a sale?  I guess there is a price for everything and eventually if low enough someone would be interested.  I just think the price is so low now that i don't believe there is any interest at any price.
128x128lxgreen
Well I see it topped 3000 views.
I believe that is the most views I’ve ever seen.
No sale?
I mentioned a table earlier in the thread.  it said that I had near 1000 views, Listed it twice, no one bought it.  Put it on FleaBay and it sold in 4 hours.
I hate the Fees, but its done.  I have a preamp to list,  I may try it here.
Phd,  can you explain how you post an ad three times for $12.00?  I had to pay a $100 listing fee for 2 months. 
Phd,  can you explain how you post an ad three times for $12.00?  I had to pay a $100 listing fee for 2 months.

Instead of just clicking of "Create Listing" look below that button and click on "No thanks, create a Basic Listing".

Audiogon wants you to just pay the big bucks up front, but a Basic Listing cost $4/month + 2% of sale price when sold.

3 X $4 = $12. Of course if it sells, then you have to pay the extra 2% fee.
Thanks.  I didn't see that.  I think i will use that option when i repost (at higher price) in October.  I do have some local buyers expressing interest which would be great but will not lower price anymore.