I guess I have to sell my Tekton Enzos

because Eric said the DI's slaughter the Enzos. Better yes. Slaughter, I doubt it. If they slaughter the Enzos they probably slaughter the Enzo 2.7's as well. I'm sure Eric will put out some spin saying how much better the 2.7's are. What a load of crap. I can just imagine Dave Wilson saying the Sashas slaughter the WP8's or Harry Weisfeld saying the VPI Prime slaughters the Traveler. Marketing 101: Don't diss your own products. What Eric said about the Enzo is a slap in the face to every Enzo owner out there. I'm sure the DI's are better, but not in every situation. I'm very happy with my Enzos and very disappointed with Eric Alexander. He should know better. End of rant.
rsfphil
Eric and Tekton,

If the DI slaughter the Enzo 2.7 can you please give an indication as how the Electron will sound in comparison to the DI?  Would one be wise to go for the DI if at all possible because the sound is that much better?

I said the original Enzo. The Enzo 2.7 is another animal entirety.

Above per Tekton Design.

Please be consistent, OP.  His statement was regarding the original Enzo [never the 2.7].
I understand where the OP and jmcgrogan2 are coming from. It's estimated there are 100,000 adjectives in the English language...if the best someone can do when trying to describe or compare something is to say it "kills", "slaughters" or "blows away", they're either not very smart or they actually are smart but are mailing it in anyway.   It's about more than just speakers, it's about whether we want to live in an Idiocracy or not.  

Along those same lines, the verb "lose" (opposite of "to find") is not spelled "loose", and the things on your car that help you stop are not called "breaks".   If you are unsure about the state of our country's intelligence, spend a few minutes shopping online for a pre-owned car, even at the high end.   It's not pretty.

"The limits of my language means the limits of my world." - Ludwig Wittgenstein

I've worked with Eric now for a while during the time he has been working on some speakers for me. Say what you will, but he is enthusiastic and he calls them as he sees them. He is not a politician and I consider that a good thing. Maybe slaughter was not the best term for a manufacturer to use, but the point is, he was not wrong. He could have sugar coated it I guess. Would that have been better. I want him to tell it to me as it is.
This thread makes me want to see how a pair of DI's compare to my Legacy Signature SE's at $7000 per pair.