Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Seen  the ann wilson thing  last night.The show was great and her voice is still one of the best in rock.The band was fantastic and they rocked the house for 2 hours. Great time for all...
Saw Tift Merritt & friends last night. Always enjoy seeing her live. Her recent lp has taken some time to grow on me. Seeing her perform some of those songs live gave me a much deeper appreciation for them. Her (friends) that comprised her band were fabulous separately and especially playing together. When you experience her live, you feel like she could be your sister, down to earth, no put-ons.
What's funny is, I just put on "Stitch of the World" and immediately got chills. That's what the effect of seeing her live has had on me. I remember feeling the same way after her "Traveling Alone" tour. Wonderful!
M C Taylor of Hiss Golden Messenger was (one) of her "friends". I just finished listening to "Haw". He did a wonderful version of Tift"s "Traveling Alone"   Marvelous!

I really believe I witnessed greatness without knowing it at the time.
Mark Lanegan Band / In Detroit at a small place called El Club. Took my son to the show. We had a really good time. The band was great. I've been a Lanegan fan for years so it was good to see him live. He did a lot of his older stuff.