Thinking of a new preamp and looking for advice...

So, I am currently running a BAT VK30 into a Parasound A21 to Golden Ear Triton 2 speakers.  Sources are a Sony Z1ES and a Linn LP12 to a Parasound JC3+ phono stage. Green Audioquest cables all around. Most of my listening is vinyl--lots of jazz and 70's-80's rock and female vocals. I love the sound of my system, but the BAT is very finicky about power, and I have a ground loop that I cannot find...It works fine at other locations, but has a hum in only the right channel in my listening room...It's driving me bananas!

I demoed a Sonic Frontiers LS1 and the ground loop was gone, but it didn't have the open airy sound that my BAT does.  I am looking into an Audio Research LS-27, and also a McIntosh C47.  My must haves for a new preamp are at least 2 balanced inputs and balanced outs, and a remote control.  I may like to stay with tubes, but I'm not opposed to SS either.  Price-wise my ceiling is around $4000.  I would love to here from anyone who has either of these preamps as to what they like or don't like about them.  I am also open to suggestions. 

Thanks for your input.

128x128jptenberg1
I'm not convinced this is a ground loop. If that were the case, lifting the ground connections (I assume at the power cords; please correct me if I'm wrong) would have solved it.

Do you have a Digital Volt Meter (DVM)? If so, some simple measurements can put the ground loop issue to bed. On the Ohms scale, with the equipment unplugged, measure from the ground pin of the power cord to pin 1 of the XLR. What is the reading? Is it the same as the ground of the RCA connection? I would do this for the preamp and amp for starters.

BTW we make a tube preamp called the MP-3 that is fully balanced, has dual outputs and 3 balanced inputs (one of which is phono if the preamp is optioned with a phono section, which is also balanced). You might be able to find a used one or a demo at your price point.
I was just about to Recommend the MP-3 Pre-amp from Atma but it seems Ralph is already suggesting it.  I have both the MP-3 and MP-1.
Did you find the root of the ground loop hum? I had hum in my system and picked up a Rolls HE 18 and it removed hum. The less favorable review on Amazon was not my expereince. Also picked up a McIntosh C47 four months ago, May 2017, a wonderful piece. Have not used phono stage as Turntable is connected to a Project DS Tube Preamp and is the connected to one of the C47 line inputs, fabulous. Also have a Tube buffer in the chain so I can go with SS or Tube which is running a pair of Rogers Old new stock 6SN7GTA’s.