SOtM dCBL-CAT7 LAN Cable

Hello Folks, 

Has anyone tried this cable yet? What are your listening impression about this cable compared to your previous Ethernet cable. The Filter Block on this cable is what intrigues me...It's supposed to eliminate the wide band digital noise inflow from the router or NAS. 

I realize the best way to find out is to try one in my system. Since these cables are not cheap and I need a pair for my system, i thought it would be nice to hear some feedback from audiophile community. 

I will be using this cable between a pair of Apple AirPort Extreme, 1st APE connected to AT&T modem and the other one to my Aurender streamer, thus providing a stable 'wired' Ethernet connectivity. 

128x128lalitk
What I did in my setup was get rid of the airport extreme (with it’s switching power supply) and replaced it with a 1 box netgear router/modem for Comcast.

I power the Netgear box with an Uptone JS-2.

Also, I added a Waversa hub (network switch with filters).

These upgrades brought massive improvements.

I’m curious how the sotm cable would improve upon this. Or would it be too much filtering.
@macdude   Are you going to be trying the SOtM cable/filter out within your system? Or was it a question?

If it is a question, I can't answer it since I don't have the Waversa hub with filters in my system. 

All I can say is that the dCBL-CAT7 followed by the iso-CAT6 filter + Black Cable delivered within my system.

I have a standard slightly higher end Netgear 8 port switch and am using a Google Mesh WiFi Router to feed the port. My Cox modem/Router is standard issue but is removed from the Google box by about 50 feet. The Cox box and the Google box communicate wirelessly.

Hope you get to try it out...I'd love to hear your results.
Great contributions here.:)

Compared the SOtM dCBL-CAT7, the SR Ethernet UEF SE, and the Purist Audio Ethernet cables in extensive focused comparisons using two vastly different, yet equally excellent (one SS and one tube), systems with two close friends (one owns the other system).

All were excellent to my ears, more alike than different overall but each with specific strengths, and also according to the comments of my friends. Two of us ending up slightly preferring the Purist Audio Ethernet cable (the least expensive of the three) in both systems and one the SOtM in his own. No one was or is wrong. Strictly a matter of preference and system synergy as always between excellent products. As it should be...

Dave
Are you going to be trying the SOtM cable/filter out within your system? Or was it a question?

More just thinking aloud. I would like to try the SOtM cable.

One thing I noticed is turning off the wi-fi radio on my router/cable modem box makes a substantial difference.

The radio needs to be turned off, not just the SSID broadcasting.
@dlcockrum   Dave, thanks for sharing your findings. Always helpful.

@macdude Thanks for the tip. I'm having trouble getting Cox to drop a new line in so I can get a dedicated feed to the other side of the house where the audio room is. If I can make it happen, I'll apply your suggestion.