Verastarr's Mike Powell upgrading SR "Stuff"

Mike Powell of Verastarr has been upgrading my SR Grounding Block cables with Silver foils and now the MPC's for the Tranquility bases with far superior internal parts.

Mike is one of the best Philes I have ever worked with and understands customer satisfaction. I have all of his cables/ power strip and MServer and they have out run all previous cabling i have had in my system.

The sonic upgraded work he has done for me is well worth the $$$ and has lifted my SQ to a more desirable state.

128x128glory
I recently and for the first time had the opportunity to connect with Mike on a mod to a DAC. He was outstanding in his engagement with me, despite my not moving forward with it. To me, that says a lot! 
@glory  Can you describe the MPC upgrade for the SR Tranquility Bases in more detail and what was different pre and post mod? Thanks.
Hi David, I can probably explain better. First off we offer the cable upgrades. Then as far as the MPC, we took out the single filter cap and replaced it with dual FC type, and that was the first test and it clearly worked. Next step is replacing the diodes then replacing the cable run..

Finally I will be trying a much larger linear low noise power supply on it to see if or how much it makes a difference.  
@68 Pete, the story keeps changing. If I got Alex to work on this for you I performed a miracle on your behalf. If he could not do it, nobody could. If mods could not be done, what was there to fix ? Clearly it worked for a year, and if that was without mods, well its Denons fault my friend.. I'll contact you personally here since you dont seem to know how..