Verastarr's Mike Powell upgrading SR "Stuff"

Mike Powell of Verastarr has been upgrading my SR Grounding Block cables with Silver foils and now the MPC's for the Tranquility bases with far superior internal parts.

Mike is one of the best Philes I have ever worked with and understands customer satisfaction. I have all of his cables/ power strip and MServer and they have out run all previous cabling i have had in my system.

The sonic upgraded work he has done for me is well worth the $$$ and has lifted my SQ to a more desirable state.

128x128glory

Mike, should I chime in here about our deal gone sour? If you have a bad dealing with somebody or a good dealing with somebody, why wouldn't you mention names? you don't care who else that person screws? I always liked dealing with Mike? I like his grand illusion cables.

@68pete Thanks for sharing your experience.   Audiogon is NOT just for fan boys!
Post removed 
Well its clear someone does not understand communication. Did I say contact me direct for resolution ? Yep, pretty sure its above. So we can assume any communication 10 years ago was not clearly listened to or understood. After reading the reply posted here out of desire to harm rather than resolve, its clear you have a vendetta. Its why I asked for direct contact to offer anyone who feels they are not shored up to come get shored up. 10 years ago I was broke. Guess what ? Im not now. I’ll happily review your claim and if its legit, GIVE YOU MORE.. Am I nuts or was that completely ignored just to complain in public ? Yep, we all know someone like you. You dont want resolution, you want resentment inside. Bummer for your whole experience.. So we never did 3930, we did 3910. Our mod was licensed from Alex Peychev of APL HI Fi .. The guy that sold Denon 3910s for $8K and people lined up. Incredibly hard mod. We never farmed anything out.. Never had 5 levels either, never told anyone to buy another unit but we sure did. Evidently, we bought a second unit for you to get parts from as you state. I guess we did yours for free. If it broke a year later, bummer. I wonder what Denon revised on the next unit. How would you know if all your mods were not done ? HotRod mods is still up lol, never went down, its still there with all the old stuff.. Aaaand, I told you to contact me for resolution and you have not yet.. You simply want to hijack this post to make it about you not the amazing grounding cables Gary is speaking of. Its been 10 years.. Joe Casey, look at 68Petes post history, he is the utter definition of a fanboy. Wonder what Ricky was doing 10 years ago to customers Peter? Thats right Pete, things change. Broke is broke. Looks like according to your story we made a very valiant effort to get your unit done right, we even bought a unit for roughly $1K then made the expense of sending it to a third party more knowledgeable than us to get you taken care of. Then you contacted me a year later regarding his work ?? Anything could have happened in a year..
DPM 2340, (sorry dont know you by your moniker) If you feel you were treated unfair, please contact me direct, lets clear it up... Thats what my reply said above right ? .
This is a post to celebrate the incredible VERASTARR products, namely the new grounding cables. It was also to show gratitude for our above and beyond personal client service. As a testament to that, I offered to clear up and give more resolution to any unhappy folks from up to 15 years ago after I read Peters post. I am not aware that any unsettled business exists.. Who offers that kind of commitment to their clients in this industry, what kind of guy does that ? Mike Powell does, thats who.. ME, right here.. 5 seconds phone call or emails reach.