Antipodes DX or Aurender N10?

Which one would you go for assuming cost is the same?  I won't rehash technical specs/features.
linkster
Antipodes DX Gen 2 here.  I was very happy to hear a clear improvement over my previous very good CD player, and I did not hear the same improvement through a tricked out Mojo Mac Mini.
No reason for me to compare with N10 because I was happy with the DX right out of the gate.  In my system, the DX offers good resolution, excellent tone and texture, full, powerful bass, and very good staging.  IMO the sound is natural, and pretty much exactly what I want from my system.  
Having read different opinions of the N10, and from those who have compared the two, I have the impression that those who value resolution, clarity, and frequency extension over warmth, tone, and texture, typically go for the N10.  Both units have their fans.
As I also have Antipodes DX, I’d say it’s super resolving, definitely much more than Esoteric P05 transport that I auditioned in my system. I also know two DX owners, one preferred it to Esoteric P02 the other has both dCS Scarlatti and Antipodes DX in his system.
Antipodes can be further upgraded with a better power cable, the best one can afford, since it’s a transport, hence a source. I also use the best fuse I know of, very audible in my super resolving system, and then you know what the server is capable of. Ah, and then there is a choice of Squeezebox and Roon with Antipodes, and Roon is supposed to sound even better, they say, I haven't heard it yet.