Stay away from the nad

Yesterday the right channel on my NAD C356 went bad just three months after the warranty expired.  75% of the sound shifted to the left. Just out of curiosity, did anyone had a similar problem? I contacted an authorized service center and their estimate was $400.00???
I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING MADE BY NAD. GARBAGE BELONGS TO GARBAGE.
Anyhow, on Monday I will order Accuphase E-270 to put the end to the search for an Integrated amplifier.

djengan
I have had three NAD integrated amps, one NAD pre-amp, and two NAD CD players for years.  The only problem I've ever had is that one of the CD players does not turn off, so I hooked it up to a circuit breaker.  In my experience, NAD components are reliable, affordable, and sound good.
"I call it disposal electronics. I mentioned C275 and two C356's, but I forgot to mention M3 on which display went dead (but it did work)."

I'm sure it's frustrating, but why keep buying them if they keep breaking? At some point it's on you, no?
The NAD gear I have owned over the years has been fine.  They do seem to have a checkered past regarding reliability however.  Suspect it relate to little direct control over quality. 
This is an irrational response on more than one level that should be considered with caution. First, the problem is a sample of one. If, for instance, an audio dealer dumped every line of equipment that had one failure there would be nothing to sell or buy. Every product has some failure. Secondly, the $400 quote (very high, especially if they did not do some circuit board level testing) did not come from NAD but an independent agent whose only connection with NAD is that the agency agrees to accept NAD's flat rates to fix in warranty and if probably a high quote. There is nothing exotic about a C356 and the problem is likely minor since it still functions on both channel. For the record, I would send the unit to United Radio in Syracuse, NY, probably the best service agency on the East coast if not the country. They are very reasonable. I have sent them hundred of units to repair.  If you live on the East coast this is where NAD would direct you. John Dorsey  SOUNDSCAPE  Baltimore, MD