whats the very best sounding cables for realistic money

hi,
can you all please tell me if there are a really special sounding cable out there for realistic money, ie power cables 300/400gbp, signal cables 1m 400/500gbp and speaker cables for around 600/700gbp, i know its still alot of money but there must be a manufacturer out there thats not pulling our trousers down, or spending time and money on R&D to solve problems that do not need addressing ie over the top shielding or some other marketing nonsense, the company i am showing interest in are Anti cables ??????????
mains
You owe it to yourself to look up Triode Wire Labs (TWL). Best sounding, reasonable priced power cables I've heard. I went through a few brands at double and higher the price. TWL won for my system. Ill never use another. Pete's SC's and IC's are great, too, and there is definitely a synergy there going all TWL but there are so many out there, you can go whatever direction you'd like...but going all TWL for power makes for a quiet, organic, full bodies sound. The option to have certain cables for high power, digital and other makes for great system matching, as well. 
Mains, you owe it to yourself to try Teo Audio Game Changer interconnects.

He offers a very generous money-back guarantee, so if you don't like them,  the most you'll be out is the cost of the postage.
geoff,

you are funny and intelligent with a wealth of knowledge its great when you add your 5 cents even if your having a go at me sometimes, thank you for your honesty and passion after years of hifi you can go mad, but to me you sound quite sane (ish) meant as a compliment
Post removed