Isolation feet/cones for PS Audio NuWave DSD DAC

Hey all,

I am debating between Large DH Cones and Herbies Tenderfeet.
Anyone have experience specifically with this DAC?

Thanks!
itsikhefez
 it’s the next hardest material to diamond. DH Cones. Accept no substitutes.

So funny... (if you've seen the website).
lowrider57
Geoffkait: it’s the next hardest material to diamond. DH Cones. Accept no substitutes.

So funny... (if you've seen the website).

>>>> Huh? What? How so, Stringbean?

ghosthouse---Yup, the stiffness of cables coming from the back of components (especially lightweight ones) is a concern. A stiff power cord contacting a shelf can certainly "foul" the suspension, short-circuiting the isolation properties of any footer, not just a roller bearing. But those bearings, being so free to move, are the most susceptible. Careful cable dressing (delicious ;-) is in order.

One problem with softer bearing "bowls" is that the weight of a heavy component can actually cause the ball bearing to "dimple" the surface of the bowl, obviously not a good thing. If going DIY, I would give the steel drawer handles/pulls a try, in place of any plastic item.

bdp - I continue to look for a low-cost, concave metal option. Meanwhile, these furniture guards are very hard. I doubt dimpling is a risk using 4 of them with the relatively lighter weight components I have in mind. A valid concern, never the less.
It's the marketing that is funny to me; 
"so advanced it's used in the aerospace industry and by NASA...
almost as hard as diamond."