Isolation feet/cones for PS Audio NuWave DSD DAC

Hey all,

I am debating between Large DH Cones and Herbies Tenderfeet.
Anyone have experience specifically with this DAC?

Thanks!
itsikhefez
Itsik, I placed the Herbies in the front corners and one in the rear. The sound is more defined, most noticeably in the low-end. I’m thinking about trying a damping weight on top, but it may not need it since the NuWave is pretty heavy for its size.

My components sit atop wood shelves, so the Herbies work for me providing vibration absorbtion. 3 cones may work well depending on the shelf or platform you have.
Thanks for the additional input.
My system is on a custom rack made of Baltic birch plywood. Each shelf is about 30 mm thick and the feet have 4 stainless steel spikes on the bottom.
Seems like a similar situation

As far as cones go, their effectiveness is directly proportional to their hardness on the Mohs hardness scale. Thus you’ll find super hard DH Cones are at the top of the food chain and softer materials like carbon fiber, brass, steel and aluminum are farther down the food chain. DH Cone ceramics being 9.5 on the Mohs scale (where diamond is 10.0). Brass and most other typical cone metals are down around 3-4. For non-cone type footers it's a whole different ballgame as their method of operation varies.

@itsikhefex; I had Herbie's Tenderfeet under my Dac and Transport, I switch to the Large DH Cones and heard a great improvement. If you should decide to go with the Herbie's Tenderfeet, I might know where you can find a few pair at a reasonable price.