WHAT HAS WORKED FOR YOU? ISOLATION PLATFORMS, FOOTERS, ETC. for a DAC?

What is reasonable to expect in SQ gain with respect to a DAC, since there are no actively moving parts?

Footers only? Platforms only? Or is a combination of both best?

Keeping this open ended (as well as budget wise) to see what Audiogon Members recommend and advise.

However, thoughts on Gains v.s. Spend with the specific products you are recommending are welcome and will be very helpful.

The only footers I have used in the past are those from Herbie's Audio Lab.  I have used two different 'audio' racks (which have been dismantled) and I am using their shelves as isolation platforms for my speakers and other components (but not the DACs).

The DACs in use are a Schiit Yggdrasil and an Exogal Comet Plus. The stock rubber footers with the Yggdrasil are as basic as they come; The Comet has an acrylic plate with rounded metal screws.

THANK YOU!
david_ten
@firedrums   I have recommended Star Sound Technologies for speaker isolation...and had forgotten about their platforms for components. Thanks for the reminder!
I have good success with Symposium svelte shelf plus under almost anything. 

I can also vouch for Eden Sound.  Those are the heavy brass footers I use.  He is a pleasure to work with and accommodated my wants etc. in effect they were  custom made.

@john_g Thanks! Can you give me some details on how the pads you linked to have performed in your system?

@btw22 That's good to hear about the Symposium shelves. They are offering a discount on their roller-bearing products with their shelf units...do you have any experience with those?

@mechans  Great to hear that regarding the customer service and customization by Eden Sound. I recently considered a Backert Labs Preamp and Backert uses Eden Sound in their higher end configurations.