Which server / renderer to buy?

I listen mostly to rock and jazz using a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum with KT120 power tubes.  I listen to both vinyl and digital.  My digital streams my music library or Tidal via ethernet CAT6a from my iMac to a W4S modified SONOS Connect thru a Schiit Audio Gungnir Multi-bit ("Gumby") DAC.  My speakers are Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S with a Paradigm sub.  My room is 17' x 24', but I listen close up - 10' from the speakers / speakers 3' from the wall.  I'm considering an upgrade of the SONOS because I would like to stream hi-res and have greater capacity (my library is larger than the SONOS metadata capacity).  I'm thinking about the Aurender N100H.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.
128x128pg62
PG62- I've been looking in the same realm as you.  Not solving your "problem" here but I think I'm gonna hold out for the new wyred 4 sound server/streamer that is coming out this summer.  I enjoy their products and expect big leaps in interface quality over previous ms-1 they make.  It streams, rips CDs, serves, renders and is roon-ready.  Seems like a good all-in-one option.  I value simply and fewer "boxes" in my system.  Happy hunting.  Josh
I’m going to throw in my two cents and suggest you seriously consider experimenting with any of the new crop of DACs for Raspberry Pi such as the HiFiBerry.

I think the high-end community is slow to adopt, and resistant to, newer technology that doesn’t have at least four digits in the price tag. And I tend to understand that, having seen a bunch of crappy equipment come and go over the years.

However, I think for the investment of under a hundred bucks, you might find yourself very surprised by the performance of something like the DAC+Pro (in fact, they just released an XLR version) to render your bits to analog. There’s a wide variety of software to choose from, including JRiver. I’m running Moode right now, but Volumio is also very good.

Here’s a post I made over at the MartinLogan Owners forum that you may find of interest: CLICKY

As to the metadata, it’s a matter of what you use when ripping your collection and from which database the information is pulled. Opinions are all over the map in terms of which software and source of data is best for this purpose, but the upside of a solution like the HiFiBerry is that you’re not forced to use what the vendor chooses.

Anyway, why not give it a shot? I think you’ll be very surprised by the results.

Hope this helps!
I see several comments regarding wasting money. Who determines if something is a waste of money? Of course the individual does. We can't put value on something for someone else. I enjoy my Antipodes DS GT. It has contributed to my overall enjoyment of my system. I definitely prefer to the Bryston BDP2 it replaced...the soundstage has changed,  with the lead singer appearing in front of the speakers,  creating a deeper soundstage. 

@psickerson, I am curious how you store music?  I tried Sonore Rendu (not micro-Rendu) some time ago and liked the sound - a bit different from my Berkeley USB, but not necessarily inferior.  I  am thinking of going back to that for various reasons, but must admit I am nervous about having to use a NAS for storage.  I tried a NAS with the Rendu and found it very slow to load up my library (24 hours or something crazy for 1.2 TB), and then also had some problem with my external disk drives as a result.  I am thinking of revisiting Sonore, but am still a little nervous after last time.  So I am curious how you have set up storage.
Thanks
Lot's of interesting comments.  I can just share my personal experience with Aurender N100H (4TB) WITH Tidal through Nordost Blue Heaven (2 meter) USB cable into Classe Sigma SSP and the results are audibly stunning.  I have A/B'd against my EAD T-1000 transport via coax, dedicated imac mini with iTunes and Amarra via USB (both Nordost, MIT and Audioquest USB cables) as well as via Bel Canto USB to Coax converter into Classe and Wadia and finally using my old Wadia D/A with glass fiber optic.  While far from definitive and having not tried everything under the sun, I can only say that:  

From a user friendliness, the Aurender Conductor App is a dream.
Musically, I couldn't be happier.  

I believe most Aurender dealers offer a money back policy if you're not completely satisfied.  They probably couldn't afford to do this if they had very many unsatisfied customers.  The Aurender is not better in any area, it is better in all areas than all of my other combinations--bass control and extension; detailed without harshness highs; more convincing 3D soundstage; and most importantly--far more musical and natural sounding...more analogue like.  I recommend without reservation.  Good luck!