Avalon Time vs Avalon ISIS ?

About 20K difference , which would you go for ?
hugos7
I have recently gone from the Eidelon Diamonds to the Times. With the additional woofers, the speakers  required extensive experimentation in placement to bring the bass under control.  I also use room treatments.  I have no experience with the Isis, but I believe my room, which has low ceilings, would have been overwhelmed. I had much desire to get into the Isis, but the cost plus size made it unrealistic. 
The Time have proven to be fantastic performers.  I owned the Diamonds for over 10 satisfying years, and likely could have remained with them.  That being said, the systems refinement and frequency extension  has been taken to a new level with the Times.
Siddh , thanks so much for the informaton , also have a low celing of about 2.5M , guess the Time is a better choice !!

thanks again,
It would really depend upon your room and whether your components are of sufficient quality that they will show what the Isis is capable of. If your room is small you probably don’t have a choice, but make no mistake the Isis is a vastly superior speaker. The Time is a very good speaker which reminded me very much of my previous Focal Scalas in terms of what it could do, but the Isis is on a whole other level, reminding me very much of what my current Focal Maestros can do.
I have heard/read the same as bar81 offered.  Although, the Time crossover technology is close to the Isis, the Isis drivers and cabinet are reported to be a realized improvement, especially on orchestrals. I am fairly certain that my listening space would be overwhelmed by the larger woofers.  
You could consider the Sagas...according to some, the most advanced real world speaker Avalon has produced.  Big bucks, though.  Let me know if you opt for the Saga.  I would love to hear your thoughts.