Anyone Using Crystals?

Are any members using crystals in their systems? If so, how are you using them to get good results?
sabai
Negative ions (as in air fresheners) attach to dust particles causing them to fall out of the air. The good news is the air is cleaner, the bad news is there are more dust particles on everything. Thunderstorms also do this, although indoor thunderstorms seem extreme and perhaps should be avoided ("Bob, why is the cat smoldering?").
Geoffkait, your responses are why, as I first noted, I really did not want to comment in this fascinating thread. To a degree you are correct, however, the straw man argument is really not that but rather revealing my intrinsic scientific skepticism concerning the topic of this thread( and many others as well). However, the experiment here is simple and the null hypothesis, something like "crystal when( pick your single thing, placement of crystals, number of crystals, size, etc, but only when as the variable tested) do not improve the sound of song a. Experimental protocol like:
First determine minimum number of observations required for significance. Then provide experimental setup...
1. A given audio setup, hidden from view.
2. A random sample of participants(and here randomness might be a questionable variable post experiment)
3. Someone who queries the participantsas to ( and here it can be a continuous result, I.e improvement on a 1-10,1-5, etc scale or discontinuous improvement yes/no)
4. Someone who behind the hidden setup varies the experimental audio setup by Only changing the test variable (crystal change, as noted above).
5. Collect results
6. Analyze the results by determining whether or not the results support the null hypothesis.
7. Discuss as to how the results may have occurred.
simple

Now obviously no one is likely to expend the effort to do this for the countless audio situations, products, and perturbations existent in the known universe BG .

As to scientifically impossible, that is accepted practice. If existing dogma and the preponderance of data, gathered through countless experiments, supports a given conclusion, then yes, right now based on all existing evidence it IS scientifically impossible. However if you are saying that such a conclusion is open to and should be challenged you are correct (also see one of the great books of recent science philosophy written by one of my professors, T S Kuhn, 
The Structure of Scientific Revolutions). Any good acoustic scientist should always be open minded.

i never determined "how much someone should spend" and intentionally noted "wallet dependent".

As to your other statements, I do not understand what you are critical of, however, I never wished to be offensive in any way to anyone, and I am very sorry if you took it that way.
BTW! Geoffkai, I missed your double blinded and most scientific studies snarky response. Are you anti science or just be difficult. Hard to be an audiophile and anti science at the same time. The former is entirely contingent on the latter in our world.

wolf_garcia
Negative ions (as in air fresheners) attach to dust particles causing them to fall out of the air. The good news is the air is cleaner, the bad news is there are more dust particles on everything. Thunderstorms also do this, although indoor thunderstorms seem extreme and perhaps should be avoided ("Bob, why is the cat smoldering?").

That's very good, Wolfie. 🙄
Northernescape,

I’m not sure I understand what you’re trying to say. What exactly are you claiming is "scientifically impossible?" Be careful, don’t use the old Appeal to Authority on me. It won’t work. I’ve been immunized. Besides, we already have people here whose mission is protecting naive audiophiles from unscrupulous shysters and ensuring the Laws of Science are not sullied.