Anyone Using Crystals?

Are any members using crystals in their systems? If so, how are you using them to get good results?
sabai
*L*  Well, we've obviously hit another of those 'MHO' walls...

You're right, geo....with the right 'viewer', one can 'see' RF. UV, EMF, and on through the alphabet soup of contractions.  If would be fascinating to set up a space to attempt to view the effect that crystals, brilliant or no, would have on audio wavefronts....

I'm just an annoying skeptic about claims made about 'things'....we live in an ad-verse world where claims are made about nearly anything that are intended to drive the product into our hands and the cash out of our pockets.   This car, that hair product, our beer, your health or lack of it....

".....I'm a nasty, narrow-minded jade...You think that I might smile at it, I'm not a weak-willed hypocrite....I'll say...I'm Bored."

*L*  Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band, song by that name....

Not to belittle you, or anyone else about their perceptions about anything they hear regarding anything they're using to create such.  I just may not notice it....due to bad ears, bad brain, bad attitude, or just drank the wrong Kool-Aid and didn't get religion....

Sorry...lets' go have a beer and discuss how damn annoying reality is.  No one seems to get that right, either...IMHO...;)
avsjerry
*L* Well, we’ve obviously hit another of those ’MHO’ walls...

>>>>>>It’s a wall of your own making. IMHO

avsjerry
You’re right, geo....with the right ’viewer’, one can ’see’ RF. UV, EMF, and on through the alphabet soup of contractions. If would be fascinating to set up a space to attempt to view the effect that crystals, brilliant or no, would have on audio wavefronts....

>>>>Or just use another sense. Like, say, hearing.

avsjerry
I’m just an annoying skeptic about claims made about ’things’....we live in an ad-verse world where claims are made about nearly anything that are intended to drive the product into our hands and the cash out of our pockets. This car, that hair product, our beer, your health or lack of it....

>>>>Uh, what claims? Besides, real skeptics investigate things. 

If you believe in a god, you cannot criticize crystal folk. One belief is farther out than the other.
Randy - judgemental much lately? You know the education levels and subjects we’ve mastered? Plus I can’t even tell what you mean by your post. So get off your high 🏇 and see that a subject like this is going to become playful because it just seems silly.
Now, once we shake our sillies out, we can have a real conversation about these. I personally am open to the possibility despite also seeing how absolutely silly this all seems from the outside. 

toddverrone
A subject like this is going to become playful because it just seems silly.
Now, once we shake our sillies out, we can have a real conversation about these. I personally am open to the possibility despite also seeing how absolutely silly this all seems from the outside.

I'm sure. 

😛