Thiel 3.6 s and amplifier choices

I recently purchased Thiel 3.6's. Currently driving them with an Aragon 4004 Mark II. Other equip is Arcam FMJ23 Cd, VPI TNT, and Krell KRSII preamp, FMS Grey cables and old Audioquest Interconnects. Looking for suggestions on amplifier as I think there is a lot more to be had out of these speakers. Balance is slightly tipped up due to mid bass leanness but they do so many things right. Any thoughts.
bassasaurus
I also used to power my 3.6's with an Aragon 4004 MkII, but I upgraded to Krell and what a difference! My Aragon never seemed to let the Thiels open up; They sounded strained and congested except at low volume levels. The Krell has fixed my problem. I am in love with my 6 year old 3.6's again.

I've not found my Krell pre/amp by themselves to be a major source of harsh or bright qualities. Rather, the front end of the system seems to be very important. Bright sounding CD players (all too common these days) really sound bad with the 3.6's regardless of pre/amp.
You are right Railaudio - the Aragon does sound strained and congested - with a wiriness to voices that is very hard to like.
I have Thiel 3.6s and used the Simm Audio Moon W-5
it keep blow my tweeter and midrange drive. What wrong to
my system? any one have solution
At the Thiel factory, they use a FPB Krell 600 and Audio Research Reference gear. They recommeded a Krell 600 with the Thiel 7.2's.

Troy
I've got a Sony TA-N80ES driving my Thiels at 270 wpc at 4 ohms.

One upgrade path is to buy another Sony and bridge them, one amp per speaker.

Any experience on this setup or considered opinions?