I'm selling speakers for the first time and concerned about fraud

I've received an offer on my Klipsch P-17b speakers from a buyer with zero feedback. I also have zero feedback. I'm just concerned about getting screwed somehow. Can anyone give me advice?
awright7771352
Bank wire transfer only.  Do not ship until funds clear into your account.  You will be 100% protected that way.  
Didn't  Audiogon offer an escrow service at one time? In any case wire transfer is the best bet
Follow up from my post saying bank wire transfer only.   we have received a few fake cashiers checks and money orders.  They actually cleared and we received the money and shipped the items.  However 6 months later on one of the checks Wells Fargo took the money back out of my account. It was $6,000.  I called them to see what the heck happened and they said they found that the check was fake.  It took 6 months for them to figure this out.  I was out $6,000 plus lost the speakers.  This check came from a Canadian bank.  When I tried to get my money back.  Wells Fargo told me that originally the Canadian bank paid them which allowed the check to clear on my end.  But 6 months later the Canadian bank realized the check was not real.  So Wells Fargo gave them the money back and then took it from me.  It was horrible.  Then Wells Fargo told me I had to deal with the Canadian bank myself  it was HSBC out of Canada.  Be careful not to make the same mistake we did. These checks even has seals on them and faked all of us out they look so real.  Personal checks are actually safer these days because they are not counterfeited. Just make sure they clear first.  Sorry to scare you but 0 feedback scares me.  I feel a little better if it's a local guy and we talk on the phone.  
get to know the buyer. have a phone call or two. we all start with 0 feedback, this is how i was able to overcome the hurdle. worth trying - sometimes a quick chat is all it takes to figure out if someone is bluffing or genuinely interested in the product and transaction
Ditto the above counterfeit check (personal) experience of Audio Limits. Look, these crooks are getting so sophisticated that banks say they've cleared...and yes, the bank lobbyists have written into laws that even up to a year later the bank can seek recourse, send your account off to collection agency and the nightmare of that haggle! It happened to my son - and I told him just to make sure it cleared. That bank assured him it had cleared at both banks and it still happened. Just like in the movie, "Catch me if you can", there are still problems in the checking system. Crooks are gaining the upper hand again in the "game". Online is their latest exploit.
So, I second audio limits in saying bank transfer only!!!

Oh, and you'll find shipping speakers internationally is way too expensive to make any sense.

Insist on speaking with the person and you'll figure out pretty quickly if he has a clue about hi-end audio. Never use the "buy", instead use, "make an offer" so you can choose whom to sell to. 

There are lots of scammers online now....even on audiogon.