VPI Analogue Drive System

I'm considering getting the VPI Analogue Drive System for my Scoutmaster Signature turntable with JMW-9 tonearm.  What is your opinion especially as to sound improvement?
jerry95
can anyone hear a difference between the SDS, and the ADS??  Just wondering.....
I just got through reading the whole thread on the VPI forum about this unit...the one that closed down May 5.  All I can say is WOW.  Such invective! 
I missed out on the Eagle/Roadrunner units because I wasn't really interested in this until now.  I would only get the ADS if it made a difference in sound quality and there seems to be surprisingly little comment about this.  I'm also concerned about the on/off switch on the motor eventually giving out.
I may have to take a leap of faith and purchase one from MusicDirect with a 60 day right of return if the unit makes noise in my system.
Its very rare that a speed control doesn't enhance sound quality. It should be a nice upgrade. If you don't want to spend $1000, Sutherland makes a really good one for $400. Cable Company is a Sutherland dealer, They'll send send you a demo unit to try in your system.

https://www.thecableco.com/Product/Timeline

If you want to know the difference between the sds and the and the ads, call Hollywood Sound in Hollywood Florida. 90 percent of his business is TT related. I can't think of anyone more qualified. He's also known for good deals.

Thank you for your responses.  Using the Platterspeed Feickert phone app I know my unit runs a little fast, about 33.5 rpm.  It seems fairly consistent.  It seems to me the Sutherland unit will tell me the same, but how does it slow it down to 33.3 or maybe I would want 33.2 for some recordings that sound too bright?