High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Hi ddraudt
Well i will be adding more MC O5s  in a couple of weeks. Waiting for the speaker cable  adapters to come out. If they look like what they had on their Facebook page i think they will be great. Was told they would be out in June sometime, then i heard  August some time? May jump into some power cords but not at the pro level only in my dreams. If you get a spare pro power cord let me know i will store it for for free...lol
I can think of many HFC items I'd like to have other than more Pro IC and pc.
I want to get the new RCA adaptors when they come out.
 I love the sound of the first RCA adaptors. I know others who also have the RCA adaptors on their Pro IC's with great results..
MC-0.5s are always on my list of parts I want more of.
I'd like HFC to come out with a 2 wire, non polarized C7 power cord for my computer.
total dreaming- I'd like Pro Elite line if it comes out.
They have an amp and speakers I'd like to try.
Magnetic speaker binding posts.
the MC-6 Hemisphere 
and more

I’m curious to know how many have experimented with the mc-0.5’s at the specific outlet that the stereo system is plugged into versus the other outlets that are also on the same circuit. I have 4 outlets in the same room as my system and there could be more that are also on the same circuit but haven’t gone that far yet. So the other three outlets in the room currently each have 3 mc-0.5’s and just recently I got another order of two that I have placed on the stereo outlet so it now has 5 mc-0.5’s.

Just wondering if I take away some from of the other outlets, say two from each leaving one, and add to the daisy chain that’s on the stereo outlet if that’s more beneficial or just keep them where they are at. I saw a video of Rick at a trade show and it appeared he had 15 or 16 of them all in one outlet so just 
t_ramey
Having the MC O5s on the same outlet that my amp is plugged into was a great step up. It now has 15 MC O5s on the same outlet. Using 2 different 3 to 1 splitters, so it  does not stick out into the room like Ricks does. I have not tried them in other outlets on the same power line yet. Keep us posted on how the MC O5s work when scattered around the room on the same power line works for you.
enjoy Pete
I started with one in each outlet around the room and then was able to put a 3-1 splitter at each outlet and now have two splitters at the stereo outlet. What's funny is as I would add a few at a time I noticed the music would take a step back but then improve after 4 or 5 days but my plasma tv that is also in the room would look better almost immediately.

I have found, and am curious if you guys have noticed this, when I come home at the end of the day and fire up the system it seems after 20 to 30 minutes everything kicks up a notch and really sounds good. Which I know is usually the case, especially for tubes, but this is a little different. Same for the tv, after so many minutes the picture will improve in detail and color.  Almost seems like when the components start to use the power line it takes a bit to gel with what the magnets are doing. Or maybe I'm just crazy...