Furutech AC Receptacles

Do the Furutech GTX-D R/G AC receptacles require installation with Furutech wall plates and covers?
wylmars
I suspect you’ll find his source is the little voice in his head.

There is just no point in arguing in a forum whether "burn in" of something (anything) is real or not.  Either you have tried this and noticed a difference, or not.  I have experienced the changes with burn-in many times and with all sorts of component parts including capacitors, resistors, wire and, yes, power outlets.  There is no question in my mind that the effects are real but I would hardly try to persuade someone else of this by words.  You just have to try it yourself.  If you do and you don't notice any difference, fine.  That will make your life a lot simpler since you won't have to wait hundreds of hours before evaluating a change in components.  You can just do it, listen, and move on.  But your experience will not prove there is no difference, only that you didn't detect any.  And stating your opinion in all capital letters doesn't make it any more valid. 
 The truth is that this is like a discussion about religion. The faithfull will remain faithfull regardless and the opposing sides will never agree but there can be mutual respect. In the end most of us are in it for the music and the enjoyment it brings us so happy listening.
It’s not like religion at all. The naysayers here don’t have any real arguments. They only call names. That’s the level of their argument. They whinny and bray. At least in religion there are two sides, somewhat on a level playing field, each with coherent arguments. Unlike in this discussion.
But it is like religion. You accept technical facts for your cell phone, computer and many other things. When it comes to audio i very often hear " there is no technical proof but I hear a difference". Just like religion