Time for dedicated outlets!

I would like some advice on what exactly to tell my electrician to be sure I get what I need. Is just saying that I want two separate dedicated lines to the listening room sufficient or are there other key fraises that should be included in my description of the work I would like done?
mizike
I misspoke (wrote)? 10-3 would be three conductor with ground. 10-2 is sufficient. Please check this out from Vince Galbo @ MSB.....

http://www.msbtechnology.com/faq/how-to-wire-your-house-for-good-power/
Post removed 
Jea48, The NEC does not clearly define that and it is left as a design perrogative. It is understood that a dedicated circuit is one where only one appliance will use that circuit. A neutral can be shared but only one appliance per breaker. Some elect to run a neutral for each as a design choice. In either case the neutral is run back to the panel and attached to the neutral bar where all the other neutrals are.
Also you would not connect to a double pole breaker, that is for 240 vac here in the US . They would connect to single pole breakers as they are 120 vac. 
Why eould you not use the bare wire for ground ? That is its intended purpose. In romex each circuit wire has insulation and the ground is bare and all of it is in a protective sleave