Time for dedicated outlets!

I would like some advice on what exactly to tell my electrician to be sure I get what I need. Is just saying that I want two separate dedicated lines to the listening room sufficient or are there other key fraises that should be included in my description of the work I would like done?
mizike
Post removed 
Something that I’ve wondered about, electricians use staples when running cables. Any audible effect ? (as long as they don’t pierce the jacket).
lowrider57
Something that I’ve wondered about, electricians use staples when running cables. Any audible effect ? (as long as they don’t pierce the jacket).
I think clips are preferable to staples. That's what my electrician uses.

I ran two independent 20A circuits for my system and one thing to consider is whether to put your circuits on the same phase or opposite phases.

I did the latter and run my monoblocks on one circuit/phase and the rest of my gear (preamp, phono stage, TT, DAC) on the other circuit/phase.

Some folks argue to run the same phase as it minimizes issues with hum, but I believe it’s best to run opposite phases - there shouldn’t be any hum issues if it’s wired properly.

My system is very quiet hooked up and wired this way.