Ever Bought an Audio Product that was Stupid Good for the Money?

This is the place to share. Please no shills. 
seanheis1
Fulton Nuance floorstanding speakers. New from going out of business sale for $250. I'm not hot doggin ya.  Replaced my Quad 57s. Never looked back.
Emotiva XPA-1L monoblocks, about $850 for the pair. The first 35 watts are pure Class A. Every tweak I throw at the system, and I seem to find one every week, yields better sq. So, I have not yet found the limits of the system. The blocks drive a pair of KEF LS/50s and the sound is so clean, with gobs of detail, bloom, and punchy bass.

I will add that I've been working hard on the system for over a year and have learned that taming room acoustics also yields a lot of bang-for-the-buck. Buy ASC tube traps if you can find them.
The Paisley Research AE500's I found several years ago on CL for $75 was beyond stupid good, it was more like stupid f'in amazing!  Definitely the best speakers I've ever owned.  Bettered the $1400 Omega Grande 8's I had at the time and they retailed back in the late 80's for $900. Really great value if you can find a pair, sonically on par with ProAc Response 2's and Celestion SL600's I believe....

Also, all of the Fleawatt stuff from Derek Sanderson is stupid good for the money too....
From Jonathan Valin of The Absolute Sound

"I have now listened to the 1.7s for almost four months, and I can say with confidence that they are worthy successors to the 1.6s, the speakers I have long thought (and often called) the best buys in high-end audio. "

This is probably the opinion I most agree with from any reviewer.  The cost of these speakers as a percentage of the total outlay for my gear is laughably small. $2,000/$28,000. Is that a pretty good bang?