Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
This is a very intriguing discussion. Mac says his 24 watt Decware falls a bit short reproducing certain live recordings and believes more amp power would be beneficial.

Teajay achieves 100 db SPL (That’s cleanly delivered) from a (signal tube not your typical output power tube) 6SN7 !!! This occurring in his large listening room. What is going on ? I don’t doubt teajay’s findings but this is a quite unusual situation. Can a stout power supply account for   "all"  of these findings? 
Charles
teajay, you keep danglin' that Micro-ZOTL  bait in front of me.  What an affordable way to experience LTA for so much of the music I enjoy.  Then I can leave the more bombastic moments to my Marantz amp.  After all, no amp can do it all, and isn't variety the spice of life?

Speaking of variety, teajay, have you ever listened to the Audio Note EL34i C-core kit??  There's  a part of me that longs for a whiff of solder. (fond memories of dynakits, hafler gear, etc. 
The Concert Fidelity 300b SET vs the LTA ZOTL 40 amplifier is a compelling comparison of very different topologies. 
Charles 
david_ten

You  can purchase the outriggers alone for a mere $20 each. They have a 1/4-20 thread as I recall so you can custom attach many options. 

I remember 35 or so years ago attaching casters to my early edition Magneplaners.  Worked great!!  Up against the wall when not in use and easily rolled out on hardwood floors for a listen.

Safety for you little one trumps everything else.  Speaker position trumps speaker/floor interface (imho). 

I would go with whatever gives you the best combination of easy mobility and stability (i.e., no wobble)
mac,  live in grand rapids so a road trip is possible. 

Then again, if you pull the trigger first maybe you can tell me what I'm missing!