Placement tips for Synergistic Research HTFs

I just bought 15 HTFs and will also be making about a dozen of Ozzie's homemade models.  While I will re-fresh myself with SR's placement tips, and I get that I will have to do some experimenting to tailor the HFT effect to MY listening room; are there any "Advanced HFT Placement Tips" some of you would like to share with us?  Something that might be overlooked by many of us?  Or maybe, just a good rule-of-thumb tip for someone just starting to use these?
The tips could be tips for bring out more highs, solidifying the bass response, placement hi vs low, in front of vs behind speakers, on side walls, at reflection points, behind the listener, on the ceiling above the equipment or above the listener, on the equipment.
Any ah-ha that you would like to share?  I would also be very interested in hearing from people using Magnapans.

toolbox149
The HFT X is a transducer. How do I know? Because it has a tiny speaker, you know, a transducer, mounted in it, that’s how. The real question that’s still hanging out there is, are the tiny little bowls something else besides resonators? From what I know and from what Franck Tchang says, the answer is .....drum roll...YES. Isn’t it obvious? So, here's a question, what's the diff between resonator, transducer and radiator?
geoffkait,

Drum roll ... Lol. There is a tiny grill with tiny crystals in HFT-X. But is this actually a tiny speaker? There is no product information mentioning this on the SR site. I would be very glad to see the documentation -- not just an affirmation from a third party. Oh, by the way, nowhere on his site does Franck Tchang mention the word "transducer". Isn't it obvious? Lol.
OK, I’ll ask again. Transducer, radiator, resonator. What’s the difference? Furthermore, Franck Tchang goes out of his way to point out that the radiation of the tiny little bowls - as measured on a spectrum analyzer - extends up to Gigshertz range AND is NOT distance dependent. Have you been able to completely ignore those statements? What in the wide world of sports is going on here?! Hel-loo! And if these tiny little transducers, radiators whatever are radiating acoustic energy into the room wouldn’t that produce more information than is actually on the recording?
goeffkait,

Hel-loo! Lol. You mean you don't know the difference between transducers, radiators and resonators? Isn't it obvious that not being distance dependent is not the definition of a transducer? And can one really talk about radiating acoustic energy with additional acoustic information being the outcome? Hel-loo! Lol.
Sabai, thanks for the excellent non-answer! Here’s a little hint, since I’m in a generous mood: what travels at the speed of light, doesn’t attenuate with distance (doesn't obey the inverse square law) and has wavelengths on the order of 1/8" to 1"? Answers at 11