Runco Plasmas - How are they different?

Hi

There doesn't seem to be much knowledge on Runco plasmas anywhere on the internet.

These plasmas seem to be twice the price of the competition (Panasonic and Pioneer, etc). My question is: Do these runco Plasmas offer something that the competition does not?

I have walked through all the mass market stores (including twweter) many times and stared at all the TVs: plasmas, LCD, rear projection, etc. EVERY single one has a bad picture to me. If you look at edges when there is movement, there is extremely obvious pixelation and distortion. This is very distracting to me, and I would never make a serious investment in a TV that had this problem. Maybe the runco is not plagued with this?

I am interested in experienced opinions: people who have spent time with the Runcos. Speculation is not of interest to me.

Thanks!
goatwuss
Is there a forum that I can get help on setting up my Runco Pl 42? I just bought it from a friend a need a little help... I have had no luck searching the web so far. right now I have it hooked up to Comcasts DVR and I just ordered a pl 50 scaler for it. I notice after it warms up after an hour or so I see purple shadowing in bright white background, like clouds in the sky... Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks... I do have to say Runco's customer service is stellar! They send me a setup manual and remote for free...