AXPONA 2017 Protocol

I need some wisdom from this community. I'm attending AXPONA for the first time on Saturday, April 22. I specifically want to hear a selection of certain speakers in order to narrow down what I plan on auditioning in my home. So, is it encouraged or frowned upon to bring a USB with various musical selections on it and ask for the USB to play through the systems being demonstrated? Also do any serious price negotiations occur at AXPONA, or is that expected to happen at a later time in a more private setting? Finally, I would appreciate hearing from veteran attenders the absolute one thing I must experience on my one and only day and also the one thing I should not waste my time with at the show.
I look forward to your insights and advice.   
Ag insider logo xs@2xastewart8944
Do you have local dealers that carry the speakers you want to hear?  What speakers are you looking at?  
Great question. The speakers I'm looking at are as follows:
PSB T3
Spendor D7/D9
Endeavor 3 MkII
Joseph Audio Perspective
Marten Django XL
Monitor Audio PL300 II
I currently own PSB Imagine T. I like them, but it is time to move up. I listened to PSB T3 and Vandersteen Treos at Audio Concepts in Dallas using all the same gear. I much preferred the PSB T3. I spoke with Galen Carol, a Bluebird Music rep in San Antonio, regarding the Spendor D7/D9. I arranged to listen to them, but he sold them the week I was to hear them. BTW Galen is a great guy and I'm hoping he and I run into each other at AXPONA. Anyway, from the AXPONA Exhibitors List it appears all these speakers should be present in Chicago.
Most vendors will allow you to play your own music, some will even encourage it. I suggest you talk to to one of the people working the room when you first come in to see if they are amenable to this.  Saturday will be the busiest day, so you may have a tough time to get your music played in the busy rooms.  Perhaps it's too late or not worth it for one day, but the VIP pass allows you an hour of pre-show listening where there will be fewer people in the room.  I've not used this option so I don't have any experience with it, but to get a good listen it might help.  No way you can listen to all of those speakers in one hour on Saturday morning though.  Another option is to ask in a particular room if they will let you come back at the end of the day and listen after the show closes, As for buying at the show, some direct selling vendors will have "show" prices, but for the most part it's a demonstration atmosphere.  Quite often a local dealer is involved, but unless you are also local buying will be hit or miss.  Never hurts to ask though!