JBL B460 passive sub w/o external crossover unit

So I just inherited some old audiophile equipment, dads been dead a few years and we just moved his widow into a senior community. Among some of my dads stuff I took home was a massive JBL passive sub a B460 and a Bryston 4B-ST amp, but I cant find the JBL BX63A (a external dividing network, crossover) and I there isnt one to be had on ebay or elsewhere. Heres the question: can I hook the amp up to the sub out on my onkyo sc886p pre/pro and set the sub crossover at 60hz? And will it sound right?
andreitour
So my 15vac power supply arrived today and I hooked up the JBL BX63A active crossover to the JBL B460 Subwoofer. The Bryston 4B I inherited with the sub is on its way back to Bryston for warranty repair. So I'm using a Crown XLS-402d (bridged to 900w mono into 8 ohms) to push the B460 until the Bryston comes home.

WOW! definitely a huge improvement on low end. I still have to dial in all the right settings on the bx63a and the Onkyo PR-SC886p Pre-Pro

and im trying to figure out the best way to feed the signal to the bx63a Main L&R or LFE

and if i use the LFE do I just use one input on the bx63a or do I use a Y connector

I'm going to try running Audyssey Pro and see what it does with the LFE feeding one channel on the bx63a and report back
Hello.  I have both the B460 and B380 amps.  I have two of the BX63A crossovers but niether have the power connectors.  One of the BX63A is from Europe and has the cord but will require a step-down unit.  My questions are....!.  Can I have the European unit changed by professional tech to not need the bulky step-down unit?  2.  Where can I purchase the correct US power adapters?  I've tried twice and both have the end that enters the 63a is either too large or too small.  Thanks in advance for any and all help.  I need my subs!