IS THE MARTIN LOGAN Renassance 15A worth the $10,000 higher cost than the Expression 13A

Thinking of buying a pair of Martin Logan's electrostatic speakers. I heard the 15A and loved the sound. They are $10,000 a pair more than the 13A. Is the difference worth it? Has anyone ever compared these 2 speakers?
128x128samgar2
Hello Pontifex:

Thanks for your feed-back. I am wondering what you would consider a large room. My room is 26' wide by 22' deep. The room you heard the 15A's in, was it larger?  I would be sitting 12 to 14 feet from the speakers. Do you think the 13A's would seem lost?

Thanks,
Sam
Samgar2,  You can't go wrong with either speaker but with the size of your room the 15A's would be best.  I had the 15A's in a 18 x 24 room and they sounded awesome.  The 15A's have a bigger sound which is why i bought them and  I liked the way they look better then the 13A's.   However, they are a big speaker and my wife said "x!@#+^!" when she first saw them but learned to appreciate their modern aesthetics.  In your case bigger will be better.  

Hello Jonaiken:

Thanks for your advise. I am leaning towards the 15A's as I to like the way they look and for my size room they are the answer. I am sure my wife will scream, however woman like big diamonds and guys like big speakers!
Which (solid state) amplifiers should one use for these speakers?
1) ultimate amps
2) good amps
3) bargain amps
i have the 13a's .. love them...15a 's provide more of the same sound...the signature sound holds true from the 11a to 15a imho.

my room is 17 by 16 and they work nicely... 

these speakers are very revealing.. they will demand good clean electronics and wires upstream for sure.

i like to use solid state amps with tubed preamp.. i use krell/arc combo with mit wires